Terms and Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
TB Proof is a registered non-profit, non-governmental organisation that focuses on tuberculosis advocacy that aims to:
- Build advocacy capacity among TB-affected communities and provide platforms where they can contribute to improving TB prevention and care.
- Mobilize resources for TB prevention and care through community activism and evidence-based advocacy in collaboration with national and global partners.
- Destigmatize all forms of TB through interventions aimed at improving TB knowledge in communities and by encouraging affected people to share their experiences.
- Advocate for safe healthcare environments for health workers and communities.
- Pursue health equity by advocating for person-centred, high quality TB prevention and care for everyone affected by TB.
- The use of the name, logo and content
The use of the TB Proof name, logo and content by a third party must first be approved by TB Proof prior to use. The TB Proof name, logo and content may not be altered in any way including the font, colours, size and design. Should amendments be made to our name, logo and/ or content, TB Proof will take action which may include the withdrawal of the right to use the name, logo and/ or content should a user not adhere to the guidelines applicable to the usage thereof. The user should remove or make the required amendments no later than two business days of notice.
TB Proof prohibits use of our content in the promotion of illegal content through our site/ content, use of our site/ content to harass, threat or negatively impact on site visitors or third parties, distributing content that is false, abusive, racial or ethnically offensive, sexually explicit, defamatory or negatively impacts individuals.
- Service delivery policy
Your financial support will be used to develop and provide occupational awareness and protection teaching sessions, research, surveillance and policy strengthening, as well as broader advocacy work.
TB Proof will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded.
- Payment options accepted
Payments may be made via Payfast.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for TB Proof via PayFast who are the approved international and local payment. Users may go to www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is in South African Rand (ZAR).
TB Proof takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction of donations made via this website, service and support, dispute resolution and service delivery.
- Tax deductibility for donations
All tax certificates are issued by TB Proof and are based on the ‘Basic guide to Tax Deductible Donations’.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and TB Proof chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
TB Proof may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time with reasonable notice.
- Company information
This website is run by TB Proof, a registered non-profit, non-governmental organisation based in South Africa trading as TB Proof NPO 153-096 and Company registration number: 2015/121734/08
- TB Proof contact details
+27 76 892 1974
Helene-Mari van der Westhuizen